Saturday, September 5, 2009

Things i'm enjoying/liking/loving right now...

just a few things that make me happy right now... 

- the new perfume i got dad the other day to give him today~ it smells well good! note to self good choice chrissy! lol
- listening to jack johnson - the curious George album will walking to the bus in the sunshine! ahh happy moments! 
- the flowers that are popping up around everywhere! :-)
- just realising that i always put a smiley face at the end of my text messages :-) lo it makes me happy.. :-)
- school. i'mdoing some pretty cool classes and i only have about 8 more weeks left until study leave! yay! 
- the sunshine! a nice change from the cold frosts each morning in winter!
- blogging.. i don't care if no-one reads my blog:-) 
- my new red nose stud (its nice and red and sparkly! :-) )
- life in general - even bad days are teaching me new things
- promite.. no more needs to be said
- my bright green hoodie. its my fave! i would wear it everyday if i could but i imagine my dear mother would get sick of it and either use it for quilt back or bag etc or just throw it out! (love you mum! xoxoxo)
- the story in the bible in Ezekiel about the bones that came together and grew flesh and then God breathed life into them! so exciting i didn't even know about it till today! Ezekiel 37:6- onwards :-)

3 comments:

Sharyn said...

I read your blog!

Unknown said...

I read it too!! No pressure there :) In fact this one made me laugh out loud and I had to read it to my flatmate!

Anonymous said...

And better late than never I HAVE READ YOUR BLOG TODAY TOO :)
Grandma